At Bradley Lawyers we understand that dealing with a deceased estate is one of the more difficult challenges one can face in what is already an emotionally stressful time.
Understanding the legal jargon, ensuring all paperwork is properly completed, and dealing with any simmering family disputes is the last thing you want to face when you’re grieving. Bradley Lawyers can help you with:
- Interpreting the will of the deceased in terms of estate laws
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Applying for Letters of Administration (if the Will is deemed invalid or is absent)
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities, and obtaining valuations for estate property
- Managing estate debts and expenses
- Administering Trust funds
- Distributing bequests and inheritances to beneficiaries
- Family mediation and negotiation, contesting wills, defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.